Research and service activities
- Development and optimization of food processing and preservation technologies
- microwave heat treatment and drying
- radiofrequency heat treatment
- pulsing electric field
- vacuum drying
- Development of new, high-added value, health protective food
- Controlled fermentation applying selected probiotic varieties
- Development of new analytical and bio-analytical methods to determine food compounds
- Application of in vitro digestion models for investigation of food utilization
- Application of in vivo animal experiment models for investigation of the food’ and food components’ biological effect
- Carry out analyses with the participants of the whole food chain to support food safety, quality development and innovation.
- Carry out analyses contributing to the consumers’ consciousness, consumer protection and increase the level of consumer information
There are currently no upcoming events.